Horizon for Life products
Stochastic and machine learning-generated modeling that calculates value in force, profit, loss, and reserves development by scenarios and by components. Breaks income down by premiums and reinsurance components; and expenses by payments and commissions components.
Horizon for non-life products
Calculates SCR per each line of business. Breaks down non-life and NSLT health; CAT, lapse, Premium and reserve SCR.
Audit and log
Offers solvency comparison over time. Allows setup of individual assets, and a report log to track portfolio updates.
Actuaries and Solvency
As industry veterans, we’ve heard it many times – actuaries were the first data scientists and insurance companies were the first data companies. Horizon transforms today’s insurers’ “so much data, so little time” dilemma into a “solid insights in no time” success story. It helps generate Solvency II-compliant actuarial modeling at the click of a button.
With bottom-up balance sheet construction, Horizon automatedly fills Solvency and Hepler tabs and generates the SFCR main reporting file for utmost convenience.
Benefit from intuitive, personalized dashboards with multi-level filters, automated notifications, and drill down reports. Present live interactive reports to an audience, and share your reports with select teammates.
The on-demand technical support is offered through an easy-to-use web-based ticketing system.
RemitRix Actuarial Risk Management Module
- Manage risk like a pro!
- Share your reports with your teammates
- Present live interactive reports
- Value in Force by scenarios and by components
- Profit and loss by scenarios and by components
- Reserves development
- Incomes breakdown by premiums and reinsurance components
- Expenses breakdown by payments, commissions components
- Capital projection simulator
Non Life products
- SCR calculation per each Line of Business
- Non-Life and NSLT Health breakdown
- CAT, Lapse, Premium and reserve SCR
- Balance sheet bottom up construction
- Solvency and Helper tabs automated fill
- SFCR main reporting file
Audit and log
- Solvency comparison over time
- Setup of individual assets
- Log report to track portfolio updates
Flexible and agile front end
- Multi level filters
- Automated notifications
- Drill down report
- Control parameters of Standard model
- Compare portfolios before and after model change
- Online tickets based support service
- Community knowledge center to enrich your profession
- Live chat